Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Knuckle Heads (ナックルヘッズ) is a 1993 weapon-based fighting arcade game developed and published by Namco. It was created during the fighting game trend of the 1990s that began with Capcom's 1991 hit, Street Fighter II.
The player's character fights against his or her opponent in best two-out-of-three matches in a single player tournament mode with the computer or against another human player; however, when both are knocked out simultaneously in the first round, one of them will win the second round. The player has a character roster of six fighters to choose from, each with their own weapons and special techniques. After the player knocks out five different characters, the player will fight against two characters at once instead of one. The most notable features are the jump button and multi-player that allows up to four players to play simultaneously.
The game takes place during the 21st century in the United States on a theatrical stage. One television program started a boom all over the world in this age. The name of the program is Knuckle Heads. This program is done in game show format, gathering six strong fighters around planet Earth to fight and compete against each other. Whoever wins earns the prize money.
There are six playable characters and no bosses.
- Template:Country data USA Rob Vincent (ロブ・ビンセント) (voice actor: Nobuo Tobita) - The protagonist of the game. Uses dual tonfas.
- Template:Country data Japan Takeshi Fujioka (タケシ・フジオカ) (voice actor: Toshiyuki Morikawa) - Uses a kusarigama.
- Template:Country data Greece Blat Vaike (ブラット・ヴェイク) (voice actor: Takashi Yanagihara (柳原孝安)) - Uses a hammer.
- Template:Country data China Christine Myao (クリスティン・ミャオ) (voice actor: Megumi Hayashibara) - Uses a quarterstaff.
- Template:Country data Norway Gregory Darrell (グレゴリー・ダレル) (voice actor: Nobuo Tobita) - Uses dual axes.
- Template:Country data Brazil Claudia Silva (クラウディア・シルバ) (voice actor: Kotono Mitsuishi) - Uses steel claws.
- ↑ VICL-15019: Namco Game Sound Express VOL.09 Knuckle Heads - VGMdb. Victor Musical Industries. Retrieved on 2009-09-24.
- Knuckle Heads at Museum of the Game
- Knuckle Heads at GameFAQs
- Knuckle Heads at arcade-history
- Knuckle Heads at Fight-A-Base
- Knuckle Heads at Fighters Front Line
- Knuckle Heads at The Large Cult Fighting Game March (Japanese)Template:Fighting-videogame-stub