Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The player controls Ladybug around the screen, devouring dots and eggs with letters and hearts on them. Use the eggs with letters on them to spell EXTRA for an extra life, and SPECIAL for a special bonus screen to rack up points by devouring vegetables. (In the original arcade version, spelling SPECIAL earns the player a free game; in the Intellivision version, the SPECIAL register is nonexistent.) Collect the eggs with hearts when they turn blue to multiply your point values. Avoid the evil beetles that come out of the center box to roam around the maze, and don't touch the skulls because they are poisonous to both the Ladybug and the evil beetles. Use the moving walls to escape and confuse the evil beetles. Each new screen presents faster and tougher challenges.
- Dot -- 10 points times current score multiplier
- Blue Heart -- 100 points times current score multiplier
- Yellow Heart -- 300 points times current score multiplier
- Red Heart -- 800 points times current score multiplier
- Blue Letter -- 100 points times current score multiplier
- Yellow Letter -- 300 points times current score multiplier
- Red Letter -- 800 points times current score multiplier
- Vegetable -- 1000 points; value increases by 500 points with each screen until Screen 18, where it stays at 9500 points
A homebrew version of this game was created and released for the Atari 2600 in 2006.
|This article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|