Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Unlike most of the other Lemmings games, it does not use a side-scrolling perspective but instead an isometric view of the levels. The gameplay is also very different from other Lemmings games, focusing on splattering enemies with paint from a gun. The levels contain various puzzles including moving platforms, lemming catapults, and trampolines.
Objects available in the game include:
- Duplicator: Can be used to create additional lemmings up to the maximum amount of four. Can also replace lemmings killed in action.
- Switch: Can be used to open and close gates, lower platforms and so on.
- Gate: Gates block certain areas in a level. They can be opened using a switch or key. Keys can be found in exploding crates.
- Exploding crate: Contain a key or a catapult.
- Balloon: Can be used to transport a lemming through the air from one specific location to another.
- Web archive of Psygnosis's official Lemmings Paintball webpage
- Lemmings Paintball game review at GameSpot
- 'Lemmings Paintball' at MobyGames
- Lee's Lemmings Paintball Page