|Portal: Action/Adventure||Lemmy Koopa at|
|Game Series||Mario series|
|First Appearance||Super Mario Bros. 3, 1990|
In Super Mario Bros. 3 Lemmy steals a magical wand from the king of Ice Land and transforms him into a seal (in remakes he is a Monty Mole). Mario faces Lemmy after the defeat of Lemmy's brother Roy. During the fight aboard Lemmy's airship, Lemmy sends circus balls bouncing around the room. Mario does away with this insane Koopa and reverts the king to his normal self.
In Super Mario World, Lemmy has taken over the Vanilla Dome. When Mario fights Lemmy in his castle, Lemmy tries to use trickery to defeat our plump plumber. He pops out of pipes along with two Lemmy clones. After Mario takes out the real Lemmy he destroys the castle with a hammer.
Lemmy returns with his brothers and sister as a miniboss in the game Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. Like his sister, Wendy, Lemmy attacks by duplicating himself into four separate copies and making you remove them one by one until the real Lemmy is discovered, unless you find the real Lemmy first.
Lemmy's Main Appearances
- Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES) - 1990
- Super Mario World (SNES) - 1991
- Super Mario All-Stars (SNES) - 1993
- Yoshi's Safari (SNES) - 1993
- Mario Is Missing! (NES) - 1993
- Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World (Game Boy Advance) - 2002
- Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga (Game Boy Advance) - 2003
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo Wii) - 2009
- Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo Wii U) - 2014
- In the comic books Lemmy appeared in, he was quite stupid but could somehow understand Larry's picture-only dialogue.
- Super Mario Bros. Info Station - Theoretical Origin of the Koopalings' Names
- Mario Characters FAQs
- Wikipedia's Koopa Kid page
- inntelligent network - Mario & Luigi Superstar saga ending guide