Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The company was founded on November 22, 1995 in Meguroku, Tokyo under managing director Tetsuo Mizuno. The developer Square Co., Ltd. initially had a 40% stake in LightWeight. Lightweight cut its ties with Squaresoft in 1998, and in March of 1999, Takashi Ueda was appointed as CEO and director of the company. The following month, developer Genki acquired a 40% stake in the company. In March of 2001 LightWeight became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Genki, but dissolved this connection on March 31, 2006 when LightWeight was bought by Index Visual & Games, Ltd. Ueda retired in his position in November of 2007.
- Bushido Blade (1997) PlayStation
- Bushido Blade 2 (1998) PlayStation
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2003) PlayStation 2
- Eco Creatures: Save the Forest (2007) Nintendo DS
- Hissatsu Urakagyou (2005) PlayStation 2
- Kabuki Warriors (2002) Xbox
- Kengo: Master of Bushido (2000) PlayStation 2
- Kengo 2: Legacy of the Blade (2002) PlayStation 2
- Kengo 3 (2004) PlayStation 2
- Sky Diving (2008) PlayStation 3