Links 2004 is a golf simulation computer game by Microsoft for the Xbox. It was part of the XSN Sports, which also included sports games such as Amped, Top Spin, NBA Inside Drive, NFL Fever and Rallisport Challenge.
Links 2004 was released November 11, 2003. The game supports from one to four players, system link of 2-4 players, Dolby 5.1 Surround sound, custom soundtracks, HDTV 480p, and Xbox Live Scoreboard and online play. It also featured simultaneous online play - referred to as Stroke "Fast Play" - where each player could complete the hole at their own pace and not have to wait their turns.
- Old Course at St. Andrews, Scotland
- Loch Lomond Golf Club, Scotland
- Oakmont Country Club, Pennsylvania
- Greywolf Golf Course, British Columbia
- Walsall Aboretum, Walsall
- Superstition Mountain Golf & Country Club, Arizona
- The Range, Essington
- Fishley Park Pitch 'n' Putt, Lower Farm
- Ocean Mill (Fantasy Course)
- Kapalua Plantation Course, Hawai'i
- Gallery Golf Club, North Course, Arizona
Kapalua Plantation Course and Gallery North Course were not included in the original release of the game. They were released later as downloadable content via Xbox Live.