The object of the game is to stop a bunch of criminals led by the main antagonist Big Cigar from breaking laws. The first player controls Lucky, a businessman who drives and wields a gun simultaneously, while second player controls Wild, a surfer with long blonde hair who just shoots with a gun. The game can be played in five ways (two of them official and three of them unofficial).
Official ways include:
- Player 1 driving and shooting (single-player mode).
- Player 1 driving and shooting with Player 2 shooting with 2nd gun (two-player mode).
Unofficial ways include:
- Player 1 just driving while Player 2 uses 1st gun.
- Player 1 just driving while Player 2 uses both guns.
- Player 1 driving, Player 2 using 1st gun and Player 3 using 2nd gun, allowing 3 players.
|32px||This rail shooter article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|