Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The object of the game is to stop a bunch of criminals led by the main antagonist Big Cigar from breaking laws. The first player controls Lucky, a businessman who drives and wields a gun simultaneously, while second player controls Wild, a surfer with long blonde hair who just shoots with a gun. The game can be played in five ways (two of them official and three of them unofficial).
Official ways include:
- Player 1 driving and shooting (single-player mode).
- Player 1 driving and shooting with Player 2 shooting with 2nd gun (two-player mode).
Unofficial ways include:
- Player 1 just driving while Player 2 uses 1st gun.
- Player 1 just driving while Player 2 uses both guns.
- Player 1 driving, Player 2 using 1st gun and Player 3 using 2nd gun, allowing 3 players.
|32px||This rail shooter article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|