|This article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|
- Mega Man (NES)
- Mega Man 2 (NES)
- Mega Man 3 (NES)
- Mega Man 4 (NES)
- Mega Man 5 (NES)
- Mega Man 6 (NES)
- Mega Man 7 (SNES)
- Mega Man 8 (PlayStation)
Mega Man version differencesEdit
Many of the the Mega Man games has differences from the NES and SNES versions:
- Mega Man now has an option to play remixed music during gameplay.
- You can now save your games.
- Mega Man 2 has had the difficulty setting removed. The ending music also suddenly skips to the ending credit music; the NES version eases into the ending credit music.
- Mega Man 7 has multiple changes made, including Bass saying "Damn" in the SNES version being changed to "Darn". Also, the ending cutscene has been entirely removed for unknown reasons.
- The GameCube version of the Mega Man Anniversary Collection reverses the fire and jump buttons; there is no option to reverse this change.