Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
MicroIllusions, based in Granada Hills, California was a computer game developer and publisher of the home computer era (late 1970s to early 1990s). MicroIllusions, as a company, was a strong supporter of the Commodore Amiga and would typically release a title on that platform before porting it to others. The company went out of business in or about 1990.
- Transport Controller (animation) (1987) Amiga
- Photon Paint 1.0 (1987) Amiga
- Photon Paint 2.0 (1989) Amiga
- Edit Decision List Processor (film/video production) (1989) Amiga
- Ebonstar (1988), Amiga, created by the Dreamers Guild
- Romantic Encounters at the Dome (1987) Amiga, DOS, Macintosh
- Faery Tale Adventure (1988) Amiga and Commodore 64 (C64), DOS, Sega Mega Drive
- Fire Power (1989) Amiga, Atari ST, C64, DOS
- Craps Academy (1988) Europe-only release, Amiga
- Questmaster 1: Prism of Heheutotol (a.k.a. Dondra: A New Beginning) (1988) C64, DOS (Apple II version by Spectrum Holobyte)
- Laser Squad (published, 1988) Amiga, Amstrad CPC, Atari ST, Commodore 64, MS-DOS, ZX Spectrum
- Dr. Plummet's House of Flux (1989)
- ↑ MicroIllusions company profile from Home of the Underdogs
- ↑ Romantic Encounters at the Dome entry from MobyGames
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 List of MicroIllusions games from GameSpot
- ↑ Faery Tale Adventure: Book I entry from MobyGames
- ↑ Fire Power entry from MobyGames
- ↑ Questmaster 1 entry from MobyGames
- ↑ Faery Tale II entry from MobyGames