Mistwalker Corporation (ミストウォーカー Misutowōkā ) is a Japanese video game development studio founded by Hironobu Sakaguchi (the creator of the popular Final Fantasy series) in 2004, with the financial backing of Microsoft. The logo and name were trademarked in 2001. Based in Honolulu, Hawaii, Mistwalker is a co-developer similar to Red Entertainment and Armor Project, outsourcing development duties to other companies (including Artoon and Feelplus), preferring to focus primarily on the story and music portions of game development, as well as generally overseeing the process.
- ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat (2007) co-developed by Racjin
- Blue Dragon Plus (2008) co-developed by Brownie Brown and Feelplus
- Away Shuffle Dungeon (2008) co-developed by Artoon
- Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow (2009/2010) co-developed by tri-Crescendo and Bird Studios
- Untitled project (TBA) 
- The Last Story (2010)
- Cry On (was in co-development with Cavia)