Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Portal: Fighting||Mortal Kombat 3 at|
Mortal Kombat Wiki
Mortal Kombat 3 is a 1995 Fighting video game by Midway, for Arcade consoles, but later ported to various home consoles. Mortal Kombat 3 is the third title in the Mortal Kombat series, and the sequel to Mortal Kombat II. It was followed by an updated remake known as Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 just a few months later.
Liu Kang wins Mortal Kombat II. Shao Kahn strikes again and gives youth to Shang Tsung. There is a new underboss, called Motaro. He is a very strong minotaur who can teleport.
- The Subway
- The Street
- The Bank
- The Rooftop
- The Balcony
- The Bridge
- Soul Chamber
- Bell Tower
- Kombat Temple
- The Graveyard
- The Pit III
- Noob Saibot's Dorfen (Vs. Noob Saibot only)
- The Hidden Portal (Vs. CPU-controlled Smoke only, and seen only if the Ultimate Kombat Kode is not yet entered)
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Reception & Legacy
- Run: the players can run with a button. They can do it for a small period of time.
- Kombos: similar to other fighting games, the fighter can now perform combo sequences. The combos are not linked like in Killer Instinct, they are a predefined sequence of punches and kicks. The player can insert special moves into the sequence. For example, Sub-zero kombo is: HP, HP, LP, LK, LK, <- HK.
- Animality: the winner can turn the opponent into an animal
- Friendship: a gift of friendship
- Babality: the winner can turn the opponent into a baby, with the same clothes and even moustache.
- Brutality: a special finishing move, performing a 11-move kombo.
- Pit: the classical pits fatalities, it features a level from MK I.
- Kodes: these are kodes that can be inserted before a fight. They allow special modes like Switcheroo, handicaps, hidden characters, no blocks, no running, etc.
- New characters: a lot of new characters. Some characters are missing, but they will appear in the sequel: Mortal Kombat Ultimate.
|This article is a Stub. You can help by adding to it.|