Motoko-chan no Wonder Kitchen (もと子ちゃんのワンダーキッチン, "Little Motoko's Wonder Kitchen") is a Super Famicom video game that teaches players how to cook meals in a realistic kitchen. During a promotional period that started on September 1993, the game was considered a promotional item that was given away with Ajinomoto mayonnaise purchases in Japan.
Name brand products from Japanese supermarkets are used as an advertisting gimmick from the company Ajinomoto. A young girl named Motoko takes children through a fantasy world and provides educational and informative content about the history of mayonnaise and other things pertaining to food. Games included reversi against a witch and finding seven dwarves that turn into sausages.
- Chef's knife
- cooking pot
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Release information. GameFAQs. Retrieved on 2008-04-29.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Additional release information. Camya. Retrieved on 2009-05-14.
- ↑ Japanese title. JPSNES. Retrieved on 2008-09-28.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Advanced overview of game. Wonderland Blog. Retrieved on 2008-09-28.
- ↑ Summary of game. Encyclopedia Obscura. Retrieved on 2008-04-29.
|This simulation video game–related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|