Mr.Goodliving Ltd. is a Finnish video game developer and a video game publisher based in Helsinki, Finland. It was founded in 1999, and acquired by RealNetworks on the 6th of May in 2005. Mr.Goodliving is focused on games for mobile phones, the iPhone and other high-end portable devices.
The company is best known for the casual sports game franchise Playman Sports, spanning numerous incarnations such as Playman Summer Games, Playman Winter Games and Playman World Soccer. Along with original intellectual property, the company works with several high profile licenses such as Trivial Pursuit, South Park, Scrabble, and the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games.
In addition to its games, Mr.Goodliving has developed EMERGE, a proprietary development platform which enables rapid and scalable publishing of games to more than 2000 handsets in 20 languages.[ ]
- ↑ "REALNETWORKS ENTERS MOBILE GAMES MARKET: ACQUIRES EUROPEAN-BASED MR. GOODLIVING LTD". investor.realnetworks.com..
- ↑ "Playman Sports". www.playmansports.com..
- ↑ "Trivial Pursuit: Deluxe Edition Review". www.pocketgamer.co.uk..
- ↑ "South Park Mega Millionaire Review". www.pocketgamer.co.uk..
- ↑ "Scrabble Mobile Review". www.pocketgamer.co.uk..
- ↑ "Vancouver 2010 Review". www.pocketgamer.co.uk..