|Game Series||Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (2004)|
|First Appearance||Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door|
|Status:||Partner of Mario|
|Power:||Sniffing out items, Stealing items|
Ms. Mowz is a Squeek encountered in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. She is the only optional party member available in the game; and depending on when the player acquires her, she is either the sixth or seventh member to join Mario's party. She is known to constantly flirt with Mario, which tends to annoy Flurrie and Goombella (the latter occasionally calls Ms. Mowz a floozy) as well as make Koops envious on at least one occasion. She has the useful ability to sniff out any type of item (Similar to Watt's ability to show hidden items in the first Paper Mario), ranging from coins to items to Star Pieces; however, this ability is more like playing hot-and-cold, as straight answers are not given. In battle, Ms. Mowz possesses the ability to cut through Defense. She can also steal enemies items and badges during battle with the move Kiss Thief.
Paper Mario: the Thousand-Year Door
Mario's first storyline encounter with the ticklish Squeek Ms. Mowz is at Hooktail Castle. She later appears in Chapter 2, The Great Tree in Boggly Woods; and in Chapter 3, in the Glitz Pit storeroom. Mario can also encounter an unmasked Ms. Mowz in her Rogueport shop, the Lovely Howz of Badges. Later, Mario goes to the Trouble Center and accepts the trouble marked "Elusive Badge!" by ??? (amusingly, he is told that taking anonymous requests could be dangerous), who he finds is actually Ms. Mowz. She asks Mario to find a badge in Hooktail Castle; she knows it's in Hooktail's room, but is unsure exactly where it is. She says that she has a clue: "Use The Power of the Wind...". If the player goes to Hooktail's room and uses Flurrie's ability, a flap will blow away, revealing a chest that has the Attack FX B badge inside. When he takes the badge back, Ms. Mowz reveals that she hid it there herself to test Mario's skills, and if he can find badges then she wants to be with him, and joins the party. At the very end of the adventure, she returns to running her badge shop. In addition, she is sometimes seen with a black bandanna instead of a red mask. Whenever she steps outside with the Black bandanna on she calls herself the "Badge-Ninja".
Super Paper Mario
In Super Paper Mario, Ms. Mowz is a Catch Card won by winning the Duel of 100 in Sammer's Kingdom. She could also be seen very briefly during the intro, where she, along with all the partners from the previous two Paper Mario titles are in a photo at Mario's House. Lastly, during the third chapter, Francis made a "things to buy" list, and one of them was a Ms. Mowz doll "...with real smooching action."
Attacks and Stats
|Attack||Flower Points Needed||Effect||To Attack||Ms. Mowz's Hit Points||Attack Power||Move Ranks|
|Love Slap||0||Slaps an enemy and ignores defense.||Repeatedly tilt the Control Stick left and right.||Level 1: 15|
Level 2: 20
Level 3: 25
|Level 1: 1-2|
Level 2: 1-3
Level 3: 1-4
|Kiss Thief||2||Steals enemies' items or badges.||Press the A Button when the gauge hits OK, but don't let it overflow.||Level 1: 15|
Level 2: 20
Level 3: 25
|Tease||3||Makes enemies Dizzy.||Hold down the A Button to fill the gauge, but don't let it overflow.||Level 2: 20|
Level 3: 25
|Smooch||10||Replenishes 10 of Mario's HP.||Alternate by pressing A and B to fill the gauge.||Level 3: 25||N/A||Ultra Rank|
- "That's the badge manager at the Lovely Howz of Badges. For a manager, she sure is gone from the store a lot... Where do you think she goes? This shop is small, but it's totally adorable. She really knows how to decorate."
- "That's Ms. Mowz, the thief. She jets off to exotic locales to hunt for rare badges. The fact that she's here means the Glitz Pit must have something speical..."
- "That's Ms. Mowz, the thief. Hmph. She jets off to exotic places to find rare badges. She's only like, the biggest flirt I've ever met in my entire life! It's weird that she's the anonymous requester of the super-secret badge..."
- Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix includes a remixed rendition of Ms. Mowz's theme under the title "Ms. Mowz Song".
- A species of mice named "Mowz" appear in Mario Party 8.
- Koops seems to have a small crush on Ms. Mowz, though it doesn't seem to conflict with his relationship with Koopie Koo.
- It is not revealed that she is the owner of the badge shop until/unless she joins Mario's party (as it first appears under her description at the party member select screen). However, she is the only Little Mouser to have her tail in the shape of a heart, even while running the badge shop.
- Ms. Mowz is similar to Misstar from Paper Mario, as both use Smooch to restore Mario's HP.
- Ms. Mowz is the only party member who describes her battle moves and field ability, and is implied that she may have been the one describing the moves and abilities for the other party members.