Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
NBA 2K11 is a basketball video game developed by Visual Concepts and 2K Sports and published by 2K Sports. It will be released on October 5, 2010 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PSP, Wii, and PC. Michael Jordan is the cover athlete of the game and will be featured in the game in different ways. NBA 2K11 will be the successor to the game, NBA 2K10.
The game introduces some new features, several of which involve cover athlete Michael Jordan. The "Jordan Challenge" is a game mode that follows 10 of Jordan's career accomplishments. In "MJ: Creating a Legend", players will take control of Jordan as a rookie and guide him to legendary status on any NBA squad. As Jordan completes seasons during the mode, players will see his appearance change as he ages. This mode is unlocked after completing all of the Jordan Challenges. As part of the "My Jordans" feature, users will be awarded pairs of Air Jordans for hitting game milestones and accomplishments. Collect the entire line of Air Jordan shoes that MJ wore throughout his career and gain specific attribute bonuses when you have them equipped.
Also included in NBA 2K11 is the ability to play with some classic teams from the past. Players can play with the teams in exhibition mode and association mode. Along with being able to play with classic teams, NBA 2K11 also includes classic stadiums that correspond with the classic teams.
NBA 2K11 improved the presentation to make the game appear even more realistic. With the help from a TNT producer, NBA 2K11 improved the broadcast aspect of the game to make it more like NBA on TNT. This includes seeing players walk off the team bus as they enter the arena during pre game.
Unlike last year's version of the game, this year NBA Draft Combine is included in the main game. Also, you can now control new passes added to the game. Other features include the option to make a player and bring him to National Basketball Association 2K league headquarters, the ability to participate in post game press conferences and sign sponsorship deals.
- Snoop Dogg – NBA 2K theme
- Big Boi – Shutterbugg
- Drake – Over
- Cassidy – Game Time
- Ron Artest – Champion
- Duck-Down All-Stars feat. Buckshot, Skyzoo, Promise, and Sean Price – Better Than You
- The Alan Parsons Project – Sirius
- Art vs. Science – Hollywood
- Big Rock Candy Mountain – Rocketship
- Brunettes – Red Rollerskates
- Chicharones – Little by Little
- Children Colliden – Skeleton Dance
- Constellations feat. Asher Roth - We're Here To Save The Day
- Dan Black feat. Kid Cudi – Symphonies (Remix)
- Delorean – Deli
- Ev – Home of the Brave (Instrumental)
- Failsafe – Hope & Only if we Learn
- Hogni – Bow Down
- Kidz In Space – Downtime
- Middleman – It's Not Over Yet
- Rakaa feat. Aloe Blaac – Crown Of Thorns
- The Redland – So Far
- The Russian Futurists – Paul Simon & Precious Metals
- Sonny Bones – Rise
- Two Door Cinema Club – I Can Talk
- Yung Automatik & Bayroot Productions – Go Hard or Go Home
- Dux Jones – Pourin' It On