NBA Live 2003 was the 2003 installment of the NBA Live video games series. The cover features Jason Kidd of the New Jersey Nets. The game was developed by EA Sports and released on October 7, 2002. The game included a soundtrack. The soundtrack is the first video game soundtrack in history to be Certified Platinum by the RIAA, selling over 1,300,000 copies worldwide.
- Angie Martinez (feat. Sacario) - If I Could Go
- B. Rich - Whoa Now
- Brandy (feat Fat Joe) - Full Moon
- Fabolous - It's In The Game
- Flipmode Squad (feat Busta Rhymes) - Here We Go
- Hot Karl - Blao
- Joe Budden - Drop Drop
- Just Blaze (feat Freeway and Memphis Bleek) - Let's Go
- Lyric[disambiguation needed] - Young and Sexy
- Monica (feat Jermaine Dupri) - Too Hood
- No Good - Ballin' Boy
- Snoop Dogg - Get Live
- B. Rich, Busta Rhymes, DJ Clue, Fabolous, Just Blaze and Hot Karl are unlockable characters using their nicknames. However, it has been rumored that you could play as Snoop Dogg, Lil Flip, Brandy and Angie Martinez, although this has not been yet proven.[ ]
|This Basketball-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Stubs are articles that writers have begun work on, but are not yet complete enough to be considered finished articles.