|This article is an orphan, as few or no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles. (February 2009)|
NETSOFTWARE was founded in 1999 by Leschenko Nickolay and Eugene Musienko. It's one of the first game development companies in Ukraine, headquartered in Kharkov. NETSOFTWARE designs and develops games for a wide range of mobile handsets compatible with Java ME, and plans to start working with iPhone devices. The Company has agreements with leading content providers and major operators of CIS countries.
Mobile phone game Bunker 3D is the number one hit of May 2007 on the leading Russian portal wap.infon.ru . Just after the release of Laboratory 3D, The installment Bunker 3D gets in the Top 10 bestsellers of Q1, 2008..
Content Management System MyWAY consists of core and connected major components (modules), which allows a successfully generation of big amounts of functions. The presence of a simple and an understandable interface makes it available and comfortable in usage of a number of clients. MyWAY meets modern requirements of information protection, it is stable against great loading. The system works on PHP and MySQL.
Structure of company
- NETSOFTWARE.GAMES - works in a field of development and testing game projects for mobile phones based on Java ME platform.
- NETSOFTWARE.PROGRAMS - starts developing CMS MyWAY at 2003, and at 2004 begin to sell this software to Ukrainian market.
- NETSOFTWARE.MEDIA - deals with producing of game projects and placing an advertisement in media bearer of our company (such called Product Placement at mobile games).
- NETSOFTWARE.GAMES site
- NETSOFTWARE.PROGRAMS site
- NETSOFTWARE.MEDIA site
- Site of mobile game Inside-Me with online ratings and gamers community
- Site of mobile game Bunker 3D
- Site of mobile game Laboratory 3D
- Site of mobile game Castle 3D
- Site of mobile game Spermotoxic: XXX with online ratings
- Site of mobile game Fatality
- CMS MyWAY description page