Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is a generic description of Namco's "Galaga" hardware. For the specific arcade game, see Galaga.
The Namco 8-bit Galaga is an arcade game system board. It was first used by Namco in 1981.
Namco Galaga specifications
- Main, graphics and sound CPU : three Z80 processors
- Sound Chip : Use the same custom 3 channel WSG (waveform sound generator) as Pac-Man.
- Other Chips : Custom I/O controller (type 1) which handles the controls. Bosconian also has a second I/O controller (type 1) which handles the speech.
- Video resolution : 288x224
- Notes : Each game uses a different video board (except Xevious and Super Xevious which are the same)
List of Namco Galaga arcade games