Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article does not cite any references or sources.|
Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.
Article has not been correctly referenced since December 2009
The Namco 32-bit NB-1 arcade system board was first used by Namco in 1993. NB-2 has different memory map, more complex sprite and tile banking and 2 additional ROZ layers than NB-1.
Namco NB-1/NB-2 specifications
- Main CPU: Motorola 68020 32-bit processor @ 25 MHz
- Secondary CPUs: C329 + C137
- Custom graphics chips: GFX: 123, 145, 156, C116 - Motion Objects: C355, 187, C347
- Sound CPU: C351
- PCM Sound chip: C352
- Control chip: C160
- Board composition: 2 boards (NB-1) or single board (NB-2)
List of Namco NB-1 arcade games
- Great Sluggers '93 (1993)
- Great Sluggers Featuring 1994 Team Rosters (1994)
- J-League Soccer V Shoot (1994)
- Nebulas Ray (1994)
- Point Blank (1994)
- Super World Stadium '95 (1995)
- Super World Stadium '96 (1996)
- Super World Stadium '97 (1997)