Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Namco ND-1 16-bit system board was first used by Namco in 1995.
Namco ND-1 specifications
- Main processor : MC68000 12 MHz
- Sub-processor : HD6413002F16 16 MHz (Hitachi H8 microcontroller), C416 custom
- Other Chipset : MACH210-15 (Programmable logic device)
- Sound processor : C352 Custom IC
- GFX : YAMAHA YGV608-F
- Video out : LM1203N
- Board composition : Single Board - Surface mounted ROMs