- This article is a generic description of Namco's "Super Pac-Man" hardware. For the specific arcade game, see Super Pac-Man.
The Namco 8-bit Super Pac-Man arcade system board was first used by Namco in 1982.
Namco Super Pac-Man specifications
- Sound chip: Namco WSG (Waveform Sound Generator)
- GPU: Namco custom graphics chipset
- 00xx VRAM Addresser
- 04xx Bus Interface
- 07xx Clock Divider
- 11xx Playfield Shift Register
- 12xx Sprite Position
- Other chips: A custom input/output controller (type 2) which handles the controllers
- Video resolution:
- Notes: Mappy, The Tower of Druaga, Grobda, Dig Dug II and Motos all use a newer video system which supports scrolling and Grobda also has a DAC which handles the speech.
List of Namco Super Pac-Man arcade games
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.