Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Namco System 10 is an arcade system board released by Namco in 2000.
System 10 specifications
- Main CPU: R3000A 32 bit RISC processor, Operating performance - 30 MIPS, Instruction Cache - 4KB
- OSC: 53.693175 MHz and 101.4912 MHz
- BUS: 132 MB/sec.
- OS ROM: 512 Kilobytes
- Additional Sound Chips: PlayStation SPU, 24 Channels, 44.1 kHz sample rate, PCM audio source, Digital effects include: Envelope, Looping, Digital Reverb, Load up to 512K of sampled waveforms, Supports MIDI Instruments.
- Main RAM: 2 Megabytes
- Video RAM: 2 Megabyte
- Sound RAM: 512 Kilobytes
- Graphical Processor: 360,000 polygons/sec, Sprite/BG drawing, Adjustable frame buffer, No line restriction, 4,000 8x8 pixel sprites with individual scaling and rotation, Simultaneous backgrounds (Parallax scrolling)
- Sprite Effects: Rotation, Scaling up/down, Warping, Transparency, Fading, Priority, Vertical and horizontal line scroll
- Resolution: 256x224 - 740x480
- Colours: 16.7 million colors, Unlimited CLUTs (Color Look-Up Tables)
- Other Features: custom geometry engine, custom polygon engine, MJPEG decoder
- Roms: Roms and some CD/DVD Based (Taiko No Tatsujin)
List of System 10 games