The Namco System 10 is an arcade system board released by Namco in 2000.
System 10 specifications
- Main CPU: R3000A 32 bit RISC processor, Operating performance - 30 MIPS, Instruction Cache - 4KB
- OSC: 53.693175 MHz and 101.4912 MHz
- BUS: 132 MB/sec.
- OS ROM: 512 Kilobytes
- Additional Sound Chips: PlayStation SPU, 24 Channels, 44.1 kHz sample rate, PCM audio source, Digital effects include: Envelope, Looping, Digital Reverb, Load up to 512K of sampled waveforms, Supports MIDI Instruments.
- Main RAM: 2 Megabytes
- Video RAM: 2 Megabyte
- Sound RAM: 512 Kilobytes
- Graphical Processor: 360,000 polygons/sec, Sprite/BG drawing, Adjustable frame buffer, No line restriction, 4,000 8x8 pixel sprites with individual scaling and rotation, Simultaneous backgrounds (Parallax scrolling)
- Sprite Effects: Rotation, Scaling up/down, Warping, Transparency, Fading, Priority, Vertical and horizontal line scroll
- Resolution: 256x224 - 740x480
- Colours: 16.7 million colors, Unlimited CLUTs (Color Look-Up Tables)
- Other Features: custom geometry engine, custom polygon engine, MJPEG decoder
- Roms: Roms and some CD/DVD Based (Taiko No Tatsujin)
List of System 10 games
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.