Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Namco System 23 is an arcade system board produced and developed by Namco. Released in 1997, it was the last arcade system produced by the company that was based on their own custom design, as opposed to just a derivative of console hardware. Like the System 22, the System 23 also featured a more powerful variant called the Super System 23. One of the advertised features of the System 23 was the "Gashin Strong Bass System," which was simply a bass amplifier hooked up to the sound system.
System 23 specifications
- Main CPU: 133 MHz IDT R4650. Super System 23 used a 166 MHz and Super System 23 Evolution 2 used a 200 MHz chip
- Sound CPU: Hitachi H8/3002
- Sound Chip: Namco C352 Sample playback
- Graphics: Namco-proprietary hardware, capable of texture mapping and Gouraud shading
List of System 22.5 / Gorgon games
List of System 23 games
- Angler King (1999)
- Motocross Go! (1997)
- Panic Park (1998)
- Time Crisis 2 (System 23 Version) (1997)
- Underground King (1998)
List of Super System 23 games
List of Super System 23 GMEN games
List of Super System 23 Evolution 2 games
- Crisis Zone (1999)
- System 23 at System16 - The Arcade Museum
- Super System 23 at System16 - The Arcade Museumfr:System 23