Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article does not cite any references or sources.|
Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.
Article has not been correctly referenced since December 2009
Namco System 86 Specifications
- Main CPU: Motorola 6809 @ 1.536 MHz
- Sound CPU: Motorola 6809 @ 1.536 MHz
- MCU: Hitachi HD63701 @ 1.536 MHz
- Video resolution 288×224
- 4 scrolling 512×256 tilemap layers (64×32 characters)
- 127 variable-sized sprites (up to 32×32) displayed at once
List of Namco System 86 arcade games
- Sky Kid Deluxe (1986)
- Hopping Mappy (1986)
- Genpei Tōma Den (1986)
- Rolling Thunder (1986)
- The Return of Ishtar (1987) - sequel to Tower of Druaga
- Wonder Momo (1987)