Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the American animated sitcom, see Neighbors from Hell
Neighbours from Hell is a strategy video game for Nintendo GameCube, Microsoft Windows, and Xbox. In Europe, it was released for Windows on June 20, 2003, and the GameCube and Xbox on March 4, 2005. The game was released for Windows in the United States on September 22, 2003.
In the game Neighbours from Hell, the player creeps around the neighbour’s house performing tricks upon the unsuspecting resident. The player is the star of a new TV show with the same name, with cameras that track every move as the player sets traps such as sawing the chair, banana peels/soap on the floor, smeared paintings and messing with home equipment. The game's objectives are to create disarray, increase ratings, and win awards. Obstacles in the game include the watchful neighbour himself, also - his guard dog, and a parrot called Chilli, both of whom will try to alert the Neighbour of Woody's presence.
Each level's goal is to play some crude tricks on your neighbour by using every item near your character. Each stage has 5 or 4 zones (Not including the training stages). You must move Woody to zone from zone, The Neighbour moves with them as time goes by. Sometimes you can distract him with different ways (such as call him to make him go downstairs) or he gets distracted automatically (For example, painting, washing clothes, and so on.) He has pets watching over him, such as a parrot named Chilli.
- Woody - The Playable Character.
- Mr. Rottweiler (The Neighbour From Hell) - The neighbour that Woody must play tricks on.
- Chilli - Mr. Rottweiler's parrot.
- Guard Dog - Mr. Rottweiler's dog.
- Joe - The director of the show, gives useful hints in training series.
In 2004 a sequel was released, called Neighbours from Hell 2: On Vacation. In this game instead of being in a house, the player travels to various locations around the world. This time the player must have his caution turned to the Mom of the Neighbour from Hell too, if he doesn't want to be caught.
- The official website of the Neighbours from Hell series
- Neighbours from Hell at Game Rankings
- Neighbours from Hell at GameSpot
- 'Neighbours from Hell' at MobyGames
- 'Neighbours from Hell 2' at MobyGames
|This strategy video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|