Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nerve Software is an American video game developer that was co-founded by ex-id Software employee Brandon James. Many of the original employees at Nerve were previously employed by Rogue Entertainment, another U.S. based software company.
Nerve Software projects
- Doom II (Xbox Live Arcade conversion and additional content)
- Wolfenstein 3D (Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network conversions)
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (Xbox 360 port)
- Doom (Xbox Live Arcade conversion)
- Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War (Xbox conversion)
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein (multiplayer)
- Quest (unreleased game developed with id Software)
- James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace (multiplayer)