Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For the 1993 version, see Network Q RAC Rally Championship (1993)
Network Q RAC Rally Championship is a rally computer game which is part of the Rally Championship series. The game was released for Windows and MS-DOS in 26 October 1996, and is developed by Magnetic Fields and published by Europress. In 1997, a new version of the game was released which included the X-Miles add-on.
The game is a sequel to the 1993 game, having the same name.
This is a list of the cars in the game:
- Subaru Impreza Turbo
- Ford Escort Cosworth
- Renault Maxi Megane
- Proton Wira
- VW Golf GTi 16v
- Skoda Felicia
- Network option for up to 8 Drivers (via LAN)
- Choice of 6 full spec Rally Cars
- Unique Handling Features
- Features all 28 Stages of the RAC Rally
- Save, Replay and Pause functions
- Full screen, high resolution animation throughout
- Driving in Rain, Snow and Fog through both Day and Night-time
- Three screen sizes and 2 resolutions for optimum gameplay
- Authentic sound effects recorded from actual cars
- Co-Driver speech by top TV Rally commentator Tony Mason
There are four different modes in the game:
- Time Trial
|This rally car racing video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|