Nitroplus Co., Ltd., stylized as nitro+, is a Japanese visual novel computer software company that has developed a number of visual novels, including eroge. They have also have been collaborating with TYPE-MOON (another developer) to create the light novel series, Fate/zero. Their works usually have dark themes such as reanimation of the dead and murder. They also have a branch of the company called Nitro+Chiral, which focuses on Boys' Love visual novels.
List of works
- Phantom of Inferno (February 25, 2000)
- Kyuuketsu Senki Vjedogonia (January 26, 2001)
- Kikokugai: The Cyber Slayer (March 29, 2002)
- "Hello, world." (September 27, 2002)
- Zanma Taisei Demonbane (April 25, 2003)
- Saya no Uta (December 26, 2003)
- Phantom INTEGRATION (September 17, 2004)
- Angelos Armas -Tenshi no Nichou Kenju- (January 28, 2005)
- Jingai Makyō (June 24, 2005)
- Hanachirasu (September 30, 2005)
- Sabbat Nabe (December, 2005)
- Kishin Hishou Demonbane (May 26, 2006)
- Gekkō no Carnevale (January 26, 2007)
- Zoku Satsuriku no Django -Jigoku no Shoukinkubi- (July 27, 2007)
- Sumaga (September 26, 2008)
- Sumaga Special (June 26, 2009)
- Full Metal Daemon: Muramasa (October 30, 2009)
They also released a fighting game Nitro+ Royale -Heroines Duel- (ニトロ+ロワイヤル -ヒロインズデュエル-) at the 2007 Comiket.
5pb. x Nitro+
Nitro+Chiral branch works
- Togainu no Chi (February 25, 2005/May 29, 2008)
- Lamento -Beyond the Void- (November 10, 2006)
- sweet pool (December 19, 2008)
On January 25, 2008, they released a minigame disk titled "CHiRALmori" under this branch of which uses chibi versions of the characters from Togainu no Chi and Lamento.
|This Japanese video game company article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Stubs are articles that writers have begun work on, but are not yet complete enough to be considered finished articles.