Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nival was founded in 1996 in Moscow by Sergey Orlovskiy. It primarily focused on strategy games (frequently with role-playing elements). Its best-known products include Etherlords, Blitzkrieg, and Silent Storm. The company has recently released the fifth game in the Heroes of Might and Magic series, a franchise owned by Ubisoft.
In early 2005, the company was bought by Ener1 Group, a Florida-based holdings company, for around US$10 million. Ener1 has stated that it will "integrate Nival's artists, designers, and programmers with its US-based video gaming interests".[ On November 30, 2007, Sergey Orlovskiy regained full control of Nival Interactive. ]
- Rage of Mages (1998) (known as Allods in Russia and CIS)
- Rage of Mages II: Necromancer (1999) (known as Allods II in Russia and CIS)
- Evil Islands: Curse of the Lost Soul (CIS 2000, EU & USA 2001) (known as a third game in the Allods series)
- Etherlords (2001)
- Etherlords II (2003)
- Blitzkrieg (2003)
- Blitzkrieg 2 (2005)
- Silent Storm (2003)
- Silent Storm: Sentinels (2004)
- Hammer & Sickle (Russia 2005, USA 2005)
- Night Watch (Russia 2005, USA 2006)
- Heroes of Might and Magic V (May 18, 2006)
- ↑ Sergey Orlovskiy regains full control of Nival Interactive. Nival Interactive. Retrieved on June 12, 2009.
|30px||This Russian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|