This first Bloodlust Software game crafted after the departure of Icer Addis and the beginning of what has been christened 'the Click era' in Bloodlust Software history by fans. Not having a programmer to rely on, Ethan Petty created the game using The Games Factory which was a controversial move amongst Bloodlust Software fans. While gorgeous in graphics and visuals, some considered its gameplay to be lacking; most notably, the inability to choose individual characters upset many fans.
- A 'versus system' unique to only this sequel. Players choose battles instead of characters.
- Foreground traps and obstacles which affect gameplay and strategy.
- Hilarious cinematics!
- Hidden heads!
- Eight unique paddles!
- Cameos from many other Bloodlust Software characters.
- Klubbor — still obsessed with rocks and pounding things. Klubbor is the only character to have appeared in all three Nogginknockers games.
- Titlicka — Aztec warrior with an odd dialect.
- Mr. Tripps — demon tard wagon driver.
- The Wireman — a possessed Golem with a desire for children's souls.
- Hellbent — the chainsaw-wielding, top-hat wearing mortal enemy of Stumpy.
- Stumpy — leader of the Great Midget Rebellion.
- Shitman — Um. Is a description really necessary?
- Unther and Renthor — new leaders of the mutants created by Cannibal Ed Bujone
(This list is incomplete.)
- Smegma — still a victim of Stumpy's bovine trap after all these years.
- Lenny — best friend of Buddy Tardinski.
- Buttliqua — a deity with a great deal of issues.
Nogginknockers X: The Duel should not be considered Nogginknockers III. Though sequentially the third in the series, Ethan Petty dubbed the game an eXperiment in what he could do by himself and what Bloodlust Software would be without a dedicated programmer. Hence the Nogginknockers X title.
Hate Mail. Hate Mail!. Retrieved on June 25, 2005