Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Offroad Thunder is an offroad racing arcade game released in 1999. It forms part of Midway's "Thunder" series of racing games, which also includes Hydro Thunder, 4 Wheel Thunder, and Arctic Thunder and is itself a sequel to Off Road Challenge and Ivan "Ironman" Stewart's Super Off Road.
Offroad Thunder was included in Midway Arcade Treasures 3 for Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube, and PC.
2. Double Barrel
1. Alpine Air
2. Tunnel Vision
3. Carnie O Chaos
1. High Octane
3. Cliffhanger (unlockable, Enter a code 321 on the track selection screen)
4. Up and Above
- Nintendo GameCube (Midway Arcade Treasures 3)
- PlayStation 2 (Midway Arcade Treasures 3)
- Xbox (Midway Arcade Treasures 3)
- Demolition- Run into other cars without you getting caught. If so, the game will be over.
- Rally- Race and catch canisters of nitros (Blue - +3, Red - +5). Get first place to earn a free race. You will be able to proceed to the initial screen if you did well enough.
- Snag the Flag - Get first place and you will have the flag, if you get tagged or go below 1st, you'll lose it.