Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pac-Man a series of video games produced by Namco. Beginning with the first game, Pac-Man, most games feature the player guiding a character through a maze collecting dots and avoiding ghosts. Some later games broke out of this genre, incorporating platforming and other elements into gameplay.
- Pac-Man (1980)
- Ms. Pac-Man (1981)
- Super Pac-Man (1982)
- Pac-Man Plus (1982) - unauthorized title created by Bally Midway
- Jr. Pac-Man (1983) - unauthorized title created by Bally Midway
- Pac & Pal (1983)
- Pac-Man & Chomp Chomp (1983)
- Professor Pac-Man (1983) - unauthorized title created by Bally Midway
- Pac-Land (1984) - a side-scrolling action/platform game with Pac-Man characters
- Pac-Mania (1987) - an isometric version of Pac-Man with up-to-date sound and graphics
- Pac-Man VR (1996) created by Virtuality
- Pac-Man Arrangement (1996) - released as part of Namco Classics Collection Volume 2
- Ms. Pac-Man/Galaga Class of 1981 (2000)
- Pac'n Party (2000)
- Ms. Pac-Man/Galaga/Frogger Classic Combo (2000)
- Pac-Man: 25th Anniversary (2005)
- Pac-Man Battle Royale (2010)
- Pac-Attack (based on the Cosmo Gang the Puzzle engine) (1993)
- Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures (1994)
- Pac-In-Time (1995)
- Pac-Man World (1999)
- Ms. Pac-Man Maze Madness (2000)
- Pac-Man: Adventures in Time (2000)
- Ms. Pac-Man: Quest for the Golden Maze (2001)
- Pac-Man All Stars (2002)
- Pac-Man World 2 (2002)
- Pac-Man Fever (2002)
- Pac-Man Vs. (2003)
- Pac-Man Pinball Advance (2005)
- Pac-Pix (2005)
- Pac 'n Roll (2005)
- Pac-Man World 3 (2005)
- Pac-Man World Rally (2006)
- Pac-Man Championship Edition (2007)
- Pac-Man Pizza Parlor (2010)
- Pac-Man Party (2010)
- Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (2010)
- Pac-Man & Galaga (working title) (2010)
- Pac-Man Crisis (2002)
- Ms. Pac-Man for Prizes (2004)
- Pac-Man Casino Card Games Pack (2004)
- Pac-Man Casino Slots Pack (2004)
- Pac-Match! (2004)
- Pac-Man Puzzle (2004)
- Pac-Man Pinball (2004)
- Pac-Man Bowling (2004)
- Pac-Man's Arcade Corner (2005)
- Pac-Man Pinball 2 (2008)
- Pac-Man Hold'em Poker (2008)
- Pac-Match Party (2010)
- Pac-Man Kart Rally (2010)
- Pac-Man Reborn (2010)
- Pac-Man and the Ghosts are key feature in the gameplay of Kick Man.
- Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, and the ghost Blinky are all playable characters in Mario Kart Arcade GP and Mario Kart Arcade GP 2
- Pac-man and the ghosts are playable characters in Ridge Racer V.
- The ghosts appear in the secret stage in Wolfenstein 3D.
- Pac-Man also makes numerous cameos throughout Namco Bandai's Tales series, such as being an ice sculpture in Tales of Symphonia, and being on Jade Curtiss' belt in Tales of the Abyss as well as others.
- Pac-Man was made into a similar game called Pak-Rat on one of the episodes of iCarly. Players controlled a rat instead of Pac-Man.
- For the 30th anniversary of Pac-Man, Google featured a playable Doodle Pac-Man game. The letters of "Google" formed the maze. The I'm Feeling Lucky button was replaced by an Insert Coin button, which allowed for one- or two-player gaming. In the two-player mode, Ms. Pac-Man appears simultaneously with Pac-Man.
|Arcade game series|
| Pac-Man | Ms. Pac-Man | Super Pac-Man | Pac & Pal | Baby Pac-Man |
Jr. Pac-Man | Pac-Land | Pac-Mania
Professor Pac-Man | Pac-Man Arrangement | Pac-Man VR
|Console game series|
| Pac-Man (Atari 2600) | Pac-Attack | Pac-In-Time | Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures |
Pac-Man World | Ms. Pac-Man Maze Madness | Pac-Man: Adventures in Time
Pac-Man Collection | Ms. Pac-Man: Quest for the Golden Maze | Pac-Man Fever
Pac-Man World 2 | Pac-Man Vs. | Pac-Pix | Pac 'n Roll | Pac-Man World 3
Pac-Man World Rally | Pac-Man Carnival
Pac-Man Championship Edition | Pac-Man Championship Edition DX