Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Paladins take their adventures seriously, and even a mundane mission is, in the heart of the paladin, a personal test — an opportunity to demonstrate bravery, to learn tactics, and to find ways to do good. Divine power protects these warriors of virtue, warding off harm, protecting from disease, healing themselves, and guarding against fear. The paladin can also direct this power to help others, healing wounds or curing diseases, and also use it to destroy evil. Experienced paladins can smite evil foes and turn away undead. A paladin’s Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast. Many of the paladin’s special abilities also benefit from a high Charisma score.
- • Alignment Restrictions: Lawful good only.
- • Hit Die: d10.
- • Proficiencies: All simple and martial weapons, all armor, and shields.
- • Skill Points (*4 at 1st level): 2 + Int Modifier.
- • Spellcasting: Paladin Spells. Divine (Wisdom-based, armor-related chance of spell failure is ignored).
- • Ex-Paladins: A paladin that is no longer lawful good cannot gain levels until their alignment is lawful good again.