Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Papaya Studio is an independent American video game developer founded by Lin Shen, Peter Rosenlund and Roar Flølo in 1999, and based in Irvine, California. Peter Rosenlund and Roar Flolo, two of the three founders left the company in 2005. They have released titles for the Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, PC, Playstation 2, PSP, and Nintendo DS.
Games developed by Papaya Studio
- Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction (Xbox 360, PS2, Wii, PSP, PS3)
- Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks (Xbox 360, PS2, Wii, PSP)
- Toy Story Mania! (Wii)
- Coraline (PS2, Wii)
- George of the Jungle: Search for the Secret (PS2, Wii)
- Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey (PS2, Wii)
- LarryBoy and the Bad Apple (PS2)
- Whirl Tour (PS2, GameCube)
- Top Gear: Dare Devil (PS2)
Games outsourced by Papaya Studio
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
- Medal of Honor: Airborne (PS3, Xbox 360, PC)
- LOTR: The Battle for Middle Earth 2 (PC)
- ↑ Peter Rosenlund Linkedin Page. Retrieved on 2008-10-22.
- ↑ Roar Flolo Personal Page. Retrieved on 2010-04-12.
- ↑ Roar Flølo Linkedin Page. Retrieved on 2008-10-22.
- ↑ Majesco SEC filing for 4/30/2007. Retrieved on 2008-07-21.
- ↑ Medal of Honor Release Information on MobyGames. Retrieved on 2008-10-22.
- ↑ LOTR Battle for Middleearth 2 Release Information on MobyGames. Retrieved on 2008-10-22.