Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Gameplay|| · General|
Create a new Sub-Article
Type in the name of the new sub-article.
Don't use this to leave messages,
This page lists the interesting console commands that have any useful effects.
To access the console press ` (the key left of 1), then press [ESC] to remove the Say command.
You can also use [ENTER] instead of the ` key for a single-line version.
|Command||Description||Case Sensitive ?|
|RECONNECT||Reconnect to the current/last server.||No|
|SETRES||Set the game resolution. Must be in the format XxY. e.g. "SETRES 1280x800"||No|
|STAT FPS||Toggle FPS display||No|
|ToggleComCenter||Switches between the ComCenter and normal view.|
This works even while in battle.
|QUIT||Quits the game immediately||
- You seem tobe able to start the Unreal Editor by appending "editor" to the command line.
- (eg: "..\Parabellum Beta\binaries\ParabellumTheGame.exe editor")
- However at present it crashes, so maybe it needs more arguments? --©TriMoon™ 11:12, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Info taken from Client Only Console Commands @Unreal Wiki
- ↑ Info taken from STAT Commands @Unreal Wiki
- ↑ Info taken from file: ..\Parabellum Beta\PlanBGame\Localization\INT\PBUIMenus.int
- ↑ Comunications Center: aka Buddy list, used to chat with friends ingame.
- ↑ http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/UE3:Unreal_Editor