|First Appearance||Super Mario Bros. (1985)|
Paratroopa is an enemy that first appeared in Super Mario Bros. Paratroopas are simply Koopa Troopas with wings and a red shell. Mario can do away with these flying turtles by first stomping them to knock their wings off, then stomping them a second time to defeat them. Supposedly, the shells of a red Paratroopa act like heat-seeking missiles when deployed from a Kart, as seen in the Mario Kart series.
- Super Mario Bros. (NES) - 1985
- Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES) - 1990
- Super Mario World (SNES) - 1991
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (SNES) - 1996
- Paper Mario (Nintendo 64) - 2001
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (Game Boy Advance) - 2003
- Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (GameCube) - 2003
- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (GameCube) - 2004
|This Mario-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
Stubs are articles that writers have begun work on, but are not yet complete enough to be considered finished articles.