Perfect Entertainment was a British computer game producer, which ceased production in 1999. It was created as a result of a merger between the two computer game companies Teeny Weeny Games and Perfect 10 Productions.
The company is notable for its popular point-and-click adventure games Discworld, Discworld II: Missing Presumed...!?, and Discworld Noir, which are based on the Terry Pratchett novels. They also acted as producers in all Psygnosis games ported to the Sega Saturn, since Sony (who already owned Psygnosis at that time) wasn't willing to fund games for a rival console.
Perfect Entertainment fell into insolvency in 1999, partly due to a costly dispute and court case over contracts with Psygnosis. The company then attempted to resurrect themselves, trading under the old Teeny Weeny Games name, but would only last a further year, closing its doors in late 2000.[ ]
- 3D Lemmings (Saturn version)
- Adidas Power Soccer (unpublished Saturn version)
- Assault Rigs (Saturn version)
- Destruction Derby (Saturn version)
- Discworld II: Missing Presumed...!?
- Discworld Noir
- Krazy Ivan (Saturn version)
- Pocahontas (GT Interactive PC game)
- Wipeout (Saturn version)
- Wipeout 2097 (Saturn version)
- Wolverine: Adamantium Rage (Mega Drive/Genesis version)
|This United Kingdom video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|