A playstyle is how the player plays the game. Often, depending on how the player plays the game, it changes quite differently. There are multitudes of playstyles in all, but all involve killing enemies or getting to the end one way or another, at least in RPGs, shooters, action/adventures, fighting games, strategy games, and other combat-driven games.
List of Playstyles
- This involves a balance between multiple play-styles, where the player is a jack-of-all-trades-and-master-of-none.
- This involves attacking opponents with as much high damage output as possible.
- This involves mitigating damage from enemies while dealing just as much back, if possible.
- This involves using evasive maneuvers and/or stealth to dodge enemy attacks.
- This involves fighting enemies at long-distance, such as with a bow-and-arrow or sniper-rifle.
- This involves attacking multiple enemies at the same time, whether it's with grenades, claymores, or magic spells.
- This involves healing other players with medkits, stimpacks, and/or certain spells.
- This involves temporarily strengthening allies' stats.
- This involves dealing status ailments or stat-reductions to opponents.