Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Portugal 1111: A Conquista de Soure ("Portugal 1111: Soure's Conquest") is a real-time strategy game developed by Ciberbit, a Portuguese multimedia company, in partnership with the Municipality of Soure and historians from the University of Coimbra. The game depicts the historical events of the Portuguese Reconquista, when the Christians fought against Moorish invaders.
It was the first commercial video game completely produced and designed in Portugal.
- Portugal 1111: A Conquista de Soure, Official website Template:Pt icon
- Portugal 1111: A Conquista de Soure at Ciberbit.pt
- Review at PTGamers.com Template:Pt icon
- Review at Gamerstek.com Template:Pt icon
- Portugal 1111: A Conquista de Soure at Gamespot.com (Very little information)
- Portugal 1111: A Conquista de Soure at Mobygames
- Screenshots at the official website
|This strategy video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|