Power Rangers Ninja Storm is a one player side scrolling fighting game, based on the Power Rangers Ninja Storm TV show. The game uses passwords to track your progress, rather than save games.
- Red Ninja Ranger, special attack is Hawk Blaser
- Yellow Ninja Ranger, special attack is Lion Hammer
- Blue Ninja Ranger, special attack is Sonic Fin
- Crimson Thunder Ranger, special attack is Crimson Blaster
- Navy Thunder Ranger, special attack is Navy Antler
- Green Samurai Ranger, special attack is Shuriken Spin
You select one of the six rangers, the ranger you pick affects the levels you play, you fight several minor enemies until you encounter the main boss for the level. After defeating the boss, he will grow to giant size, and you will take control of one of three Megazords (determined by the ranger selected: Red, Blue, or Yellow Ranger will give you the Storm Megazord; Crimson or Navy Ranger will give you Thunder Megazord; and Green Ranger gives you Samuarai Star MegaZord). In MegaZord levels an icon with an A or a B on it will appear at a side of the screen, you must press the direction of the icon (left, right, up, or down) and the letter shown (A or B button) to launch a successful attack.