Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Princess Waltz is a Japanese eroge adventure game produced by Pulltop and distributed in English by Peach Princess. It employs an innovative combat system to engage the player in interesting new ways as he goes on his quest to explore his relationship with the mysterious princesses.
You are Fukamori Arata, and you know nothing of princesses or waltzes. In fact, your daily life in modern Japan couldn't be any more ordinary - you live with your mother and sister, are woken daily by your childhood friend to go to school, and live a generally full but normal life surrounded by a gang of rowdy classmates. When rumors start circulating about a transfer student to your class, you don't pay much attention.
When Chris Northfield arrives, it seems the rumors might be true. What is such a refined, polite and accomplished youth doing at your school? Your curiosity gets the better of you, but as you investigate you begin to realize you're getting into something deeper than you ever imagined...
- Chris Northfield (クリス＝ノースフィールド) - A mysterious exchange student from abroad who appears in Arata's class. Chris's dream is to become the "prince" of the kingdom of Seven Central. What secrets will you discover as you join Chris and become an unwitting accomplice in the Princess Waltz?
- Fukamori Arata (深森 新) - Hot-blooded and impulsive but an all around good guy with a positive and rather simplistic worldview. He is quick to rush to the defense of those he sees as wronged. He values friendship highly, but turns a blind eye to romantic entanglements unless they are thrust upon him
- Angela Victoire Blendin (アンジェラ＝ヴィクトワール＝ブレンディン) - One of the competitors in the Princess Waltz, hailing from the land of Agnis. Also known as the Dragon Princess, a name which fits her proud and domineering personality. Her natural elegance is balanced against equal measures of self-satisfaction and lascivious speech.
- Shikikagura Suzushiro (式神楽 清白) - Shikikagura Suzushiro. The crown jewel of the kingdom of Shihou and a competitor in the Princess Waltz, she is also known as the Princess of Earth. She led a very sheltered childhood and has no knowledge of men or the outside world.
- Liliana "Lun-Lun" Guenther (リリアーナ＝ルン＝ルン＝ギュンスター) - Liliana "Lun-Lun" Guenther. The Storm Princess of the ocean kingdom of Renstanza, and a competitor in the Princess Waltz. She's a high tension character, a pleasure seeker always in good spirits. "Battle should be flashy and fun" is her motto, but she's incredibly serious about her participation in the Waltz.
- Liesel Hansel (リーゼル＝ヘンゼル) - The Princess of Steel from Palmeid, country of blacksmiths. She fights to prove that her own personal dress is the strongest. Uninterested in matters beyond smithing, she doesn't get along well with those beyond the inner circle of her artisan comrades.
- Iris (イーリス) - Dubbed "Princess of the Sword" and hailing from the kingdom of Soldia, little is know about this mysterious participant in the Waltz beyond her name. She seems to appear whenever Chris is in danger, yet the two are never seen side by side...
- Fukamori Shizuka (深森 静) - The daughter of Fukamori Nanae, and Arata's foster sister. Raised together since they were small, despite the lack of a blood connection their relationship is that of true siblings. She acts as his mentor in many ways, a strong and serious presence more like a samurai than a traditional Japanese beauty.
- Fukamori Nanae (深森 七重) - Shizuka's mother, and Arata's foster mother. Despite her rather unkempt lifestyle (she leaves all household chores to Arata and Shizuka) she can be counted on when the going gets tough. She works as a teacher at Arata's school.
- Nonomiya Nodoka (野々宮 のどか) - Arata's childhood friend, an all around girl-next-door type who goes by the nickname "Nono". She's a bit of a trend follower, and is of the age where she's in love with the idea of romance. She's generally bright and cheerful, bad at sports but an above average student.
- Tateyama Kazuko (館山 和子) - Arata's classmate, and one of Nodoka's best friends. A trendspotter du jour with a bright and talkative personality, despite seeming a bit of an airhead she's responsible enough to be the representative of Arata's class to the student council.
- Sugimoto Kazuhiro (杉本 一博) - Arata's classmate, and to put it simply, his worst best friend. Wherever trouble is Kazuhiro is sure to be close by, but he's the type who's hard to dislike regardless.