Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is an orphan, as few or no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles. (February 2009)|
Prism: Light the Way is a two-dimensional puzzle video game by Morpheme Game Studios. In the game, the player, with the help of "Bulboids" that emit light beams, must direct the correct color of light into the "Glowbos". To aid in this objective are a variety of mirrors, T-splitters, filter blocks, and Prisms, collectively called Gluons.
The object of the game is to light up all of the Glowbos at the same time with their respective color. The game consists of five different game modes including Puzzle, Time, Hyper, Infinite, and Tutorial. The Puzzle game mode has 15 levels of 8 stages each totaling 120 puzzles altogether. There is also a scoreboard that keeps track of your best times for each puzzle.
The various Gluons are there to aid you in redirecting the light from the Bulboids into the Glowbos positioned in various places on each puzzle:
- Mirrors: Redirect the light to the Glowbos. Note: Both sides of the mirror can reflect the light.
- T-Splitters: Splits light into two separate beams. Faces all four directions and cannot be rotated.
- Filter Blocks: Change the white light beams into colored beams to match the Glowbo.
- Prisms: Split the light into every color out three different directions.
- Cycloids: Cycle through different colors. Redirects the light to the way they are facing.
- All Bronze Medals in Time Attack
- All Silver Medals in Time Attack
- All Gold Medals in Time Attack
- 100,000 points in Hyper Mode
- 25,000 points in Infinite Mode
- 300 seconds in Time Attack Mode
- All Puzzle levels completed
- 1,000,000 points earned in total