Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In (released in Europe as simply Project I.G.I.) is a tactical first-person shooter developed by Innerloop Studios and released on December 15, 2000 by Eidos Interactive. It is one of the first computer games to feature realistic weaponry and tactical combat situations. Upon release the game garnered mixed reviews due to a number of shortcomings, such as poorly programmed A.I., lack of a mid-game save option, and the lack of multiplayer features. However it was praised for its superb sound design and graphics, thanks in part to its use of a proprietary game engine that was previously used in Innerloop's Joint Strike Fighter.
- David Llewellyn Jones - Jones is an agent for I.G.I. (Institute for Geotactical Intelligence) and former British SAS operator. Players control him as the main character.
- Anya - Anya is the contact at headquarters who directs Jones via's radio. She appears in the final mission to defuse the bomb.
- Jach Priboi - Soviet Arms Dealer
- Josef Priboi - Jach's Nephew
- Ekk - a Russian woman who intends to destroy Europe by nuclear warfare.
- Captain Harrison - commander of allied troops, which aid Jones in some missions, and an ex-Green Beret.
David Jones is sent off to find Josef Priboi, a Russian arms dealer who is believed to have information on a stolen nuclear warhead. As he helps Captain Harrison, apprehend Josef, he discovers that the brains of the operation is Josef's uncle Jach, whom Jones then attempts to apprehend instead. He discovers his location by planting a virus in Jach's communications center.
While Jach Priboi is taken away in helicopter by Jones, he is shot down by Ekk. Jones then has to clear the border and find his equipment. He then hijacks the train carrying Priboi and takes him in for interrogation. Learning about the involvement of Ekk, he sets off to catch her and find the nuclear weapon.
Ekk escapes on her first meeting with Jones, but Jones kills her after finding her second hideout as well as the nuclear warhead.
- Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In at the IGI Databank.
- David Jones at the IGI Databank.
- Screnshots and video
|This Eidos Interactive-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|