|This article does not cite any references or sources.|
Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.
Article has not been correctly referenced since August 2010
R-Tuned : Ultimate Street Racing is an arcade racing game released by Sega in 2008. The game runs on the Sega Lindbergh platform. Players can save their progress and records by using IC cards. There are boost buttons on the steering wheel, players can use unlimited boosts to speed up during the game.
There are 2 modes of the game :
- Battle mode : players try to get highest points during the race
- Time attack : players try to finish the course with the fastest time
There are total 20 cars. The cars can be tuned up to higher levels for better performance. Also, comic graphic stickers and neon tubes can be added to the cars.
- Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (BNR34)
- Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (BNR32)
- Fairlady Z Version S (Z33)
- Fairlady Z 300ZX (Z32)
- Mustang GT (2006)
- Corvette Coupe C6 (2005)
- GTO Coupe (2004)
There are total 16 courses: