Like Super Hang-On, the player controls a motorcyclist, using a motorbike handlebar controller.
Like OutRun, the gameplay involves the player riding through a traffic-filled road and reaching the next checkpoint before the time limit runs out.
For its tracks, the game includes ten different international locations, with their own themes. In England, for example, cottages, red buses and the Houses of Parliament can be seen. In Egypt, deserts and pyramids can be seen.
|Computer and Video Games||92%|
In the August 1990 issue of Computer & Video Games magazine, Julian Rignall gave the game a positive review. He gave it scores of 94% for graphics, 91% for sound, 90% for value, and 95% for playability, concluding with an overall 92% score.
- ↑ http://mamedev.org/source/src/mame/drivers/segaxbd.c.html
- ↑ Sega's 16-bit arcade color palette: 15-bit RGB high color depth (32,768 colors) and 1-bit shadow & highlight that triples up to 98,304 colors.   
- ↑ http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/hangon/hangon.htm
- ↑ http://segaretro.org/Hikoshi_Hashimoto
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 5.7 https://archive.org/stream/computer-video-games-magazine-105/CVG105_Aug_1990#page/n75/mode/2up
- ↑ http://flyers.arcade-museum.com/?page=flyer&db=videodb&id=853&image=1
- ↑ http://segaretro.org/Racing_Hero