Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following is a list of Treasure staff members who worked on Radiant Silvergun. The only non-Treasure contributor listed is Hitoshi Sakimoto, a freelance music composer. This list does not include the animation studio staff or voice actors for the FMV cut-scenes, nor does it include ESP staff who helped publish the game.
- Hiroshi Iuchi - director, producer, story, screenplay, background art
- "Namie" and "Merry" - assistant director
- "Fukuryu" - Tyrant Programmer
- Hideyuki Suganami - enemy programmer
- Atsutomo Nakagawa - demo, boss, and tool programmer
- "Choko Monkey" - inu program
- Makoto Ogino - object design
- Naoki Kitagawa - object design
- Yasushi Suzuki - object design
- Kazuo Yasuda - graphics
- Tetsuhiko Kikuchi - character design
- Hitoshi Sakimoto* - music
- Satoshi Murata - sound effects
- Masato Maegawa - executive producer