Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Radikal Bikers is a 1998 arcade game set in a Mediterranean environment by Gaelco based on delivering pizza on a rare Italian Scooter Called Italjet Dragster in heavy traffic before your AI opponent does, while getting points. It has multiple difficulty levels, including Capricciosa (medium), Margherita (easy) and Diabola (hard). If you beat all four races in a level, you get to play the next level free. The spiritual successor to this game was Smashing Drive.
- Win one race - +50000
- Get power-up - +10 each
- Power Kick Destructions - +10 each
- Grabbing an Extra Point Power-up - +20 each
- Turbo - High Speed
- Random - "Random" Power-up (Actually based on its position and the biker you choose)
- Power Kick - This power up allows you to blow up cars by kicking them in the side for points
- Extra Time - Gives more time to complete the race
- Extra Points - Gives extra points