Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships is the 20th installment in the Nancy Drew video game series created by Her Interactive. It takes place in the Bahamas and is based on 'The Broken Anchor', #70 in the Nancy Drew series. The object of the game is to rescue Nancy Drew's friend Bess Marvin, who was kidnapped.
George Fayne- George is one of Nancy's best friend and Bess' cousin. She is sensible and matter-of-fact about life. She is the one who remembers the small details and is the best with technology. On Dread Isle, she feels helpless when Bess is kidnapped and is trying to fix a satellite phone.
Bess Marvin- Bess is a little boy crazy, but she's great with people and is able to persuade them to do anything! With an awesome fashion sense and a cheery disposition, she can be coaxed into helping Nancy on a case. But when Bess is kidnapped on Dread Isle, she'll need Nancy's help to escape.
Johnny Rolle- Johnny is stuck on Dread Isle and can't leave until he repairs his boat that the monkeys trashed. Since he's been on the island longer than Nancy and George, perhaps he can help find Bess, or was he the one who kidnapped her in the first place?
Coucou- Coucou is a smart-talking double yellow headed Amazon parrot.She seems to be related to the parrot Loulou from the game Curse of Blackmoor Manor calling her "great grandma Loulou". Coucou can also hear the secrets people whisper, but won't tell unless you give her a treat!
The Gibsons- The Gibsons are the couple who owns the resort Nancy, George and Bess are staying at. George suspects that they are the kidnappers because the diving supply closet has a map of places where Nancy has solved cases and there are some newspapers beside Cocou that Nancy has seen in her cases. Are George suspicions true?
- Nancy Drew - Lani Minella
- Bess Marvin - Jennifer Pratt
- George Fayne - Patty Pomplun
- Take a side trip into the sand/bushes on the south side of the island on your golf cart to get a pirate cat easter egg.
- This is the first ND game where you meet Bess and George in person.
- In the lobby of the hotel, you meet CouCou, who is actually related to LouLou, the old parrot in Curse of Blackmoor Manor.
- Sonny Joon is one of the staff for the monkey research facility. SJ is mentioned in several other ND games.
The Haunting of Castle Malloy
|Nancy Drew Computer Games|| Succeeded by|
Warnings at Waverly Academy
|This Adventure video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|