Ratloop, Inc. is a PC game developer based in Houston, Texas (originally Richmond, Virginia). In addition to traditional retail game products, Ratloop has also done contract work for various 3D multimedia projects such as training tools and "serious games" (see web site). Their earliest work used the label "Team Epochalypse", and they also own a DBA brand "Mekada" oriented towards casual gamers. In 2007, Ratloop Asia Pte. Ltd. was incorporated to support a development team based in Singapore.
- "Multimodels" published by Macmillan Digital Publishing, 1996) - model pack for Quake
- "Malice" (Quantum Axcess, 1997) - total conversion for Quake
- "Snap-on Gearhead Garage" (Head Games Publishing, 1999) - original game allowing players to customize and repair cars
- "In the Line of Duty: Firefighter" (Activision Value, 2000) - 3D firefighting
- "FDNY Firefighter" - sequel endorsed by the New York City Fire Department
- "Albatropolis" - A Flash short film about penguins fighting chickens