Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is an orphan, as few or no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles. (February 2009)|
Rebel Trucker : Cajun Blood Money is a truck racing simulator for the PC produced by 3 romans and Global Star Software.
The game follows the tale of an unemployed man named Keri Thibiodeaux who needs a job, and becomes a truck driver. The man then gets a job with the mafia and the aim of the game is to complete particular missions for this rebel truck company around New Orleans and the surrounding areas.
• Training and certification levels where the player learns how to drive
• A variety of story-based missions to play
• Bonus mini games like loading dock and parking tests
• 10 multi-objective racing based missions
• An assortment of rigs to drive including flatbeds, car carriers, sleepers and tankers
• Run contraband for the Louisiana underworld or join federal agents and help shut them down
• Commercial trucker mode lets you drive highways, logging gas and lodging, and trying to meet legal and weight compliance laws
• Over 100 miles of real city roads and highways, with some noticeable landmarks around New Orleans
• 3 levels of difficulty.
Upon its release, rebel trucker received quite a negative reception from a lot of reviewers, down to its stability issues and 'fun factor'
-GameSpot : 1.8/10 "Rebel Trucker is a huge mess of a game"
-Computer Games Magazine: 4/10